On-Site Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
- Video Visitation appointments are available by scheduling only, and may be scheduled, modified, or cancelled not less than 1 day to no more than 14 days in advance. Web-based scheduling is completed through gettingout.com, if there are any question on this process contact 1-866-516-0115. A one-time registration is required prior to receiving access to schedule visits. Visits may be scheduled during any available appointment identified during the scheduling process, and will last up to 1 hour, at which point the visit will end automatically.
- Video Visitation availability is as follows:
- All inmates will receive 2 - 1 hour visits per week.
- Available visitation times will be shown at the time of scheduling and are based on housing location, classification, and availability of stations.
- Some housing areas have visitation based on a first come first serve basis, registration prior to visiting is still required.
- Inmate visitation is subject to postponement or cancellation due to jail emergency and administrative reasons. Cancellation notification will be sent via email or telephone message, as long as visitors have provided an email address or telephone number for contact.
- No more than 2 visitors are allowed to check in per visit.
- Only 1 visitor may visit at a time.
- No minors are allowed to visit at this time and will not be permitted in the visitation area or waiting area of the lobby.
- All visitors must properly identify themselves upon arriving at the jail visitation area. Picture I.D. is required. Valid Florida or other state Driver's License, valid State I.D, valid passport or valid military I.D. are the only identification accepted at the time of the visit.
- All visitors are monitored and are subject to search and recording.
- You must arrive at St Lucie County Jail's visitation center 15 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled visit. If you do not arrive at least 15 minutes prior, your visit may be canceled.
- Only those scheduled to visit will be allowed in the video visitation area. Once you leave the video visitation area, you will not be allowed back in.
- During your visit, you must remain at your visitation booth. Walking around the video visitation area or switching visitation booths is prohibited. Visits with inmates who may be at the incorrect booth is also prohibited. Please alert the visitation deputy immediately if this occurs.
- Visitors appearing to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be admitted into the video visitation area.
- Proper attire is required at all times. Shoes and shirts must be worn; suggestive clothing, see-through fabrics, halter or tube type tops, tank tops, short shorts and mini-skirts will not be permitted. Appropriate underclothing is also required. Whether or not clothing is appropriate will be determined by the visitation officer. Your visitation privileges may be revoked based on the severity of the violation.
- Cell phones and electronic devices are prohibited inside the video visitation area. Your visitation privileges may be revoked if this is rule is violated.
- Smoking, eating and drinking are not permitted in the video visitation area.
- Please do not leave trash in the visitation booth or visiting area.
- Loud talking, excessive emotionalism, any type of disruptive or suggestive behavior will not be permitted in the visiting area. Respect other visitors at all times.
- Do not damage or deface visiting booths or phones. Immediate termination of visit will occur.
- If you experience a problem with the audio or video reception during your visit, notify the visitation staff immediately.
- If you have any questions, please contact Viapath at 1-866-0115.
Violation of any of the above regulations may result in the immediate cancellation of the visit and/or suspension of future visitation privileges.